What to Bring
Denver Startup Week is a daily marathon of events. You’ll want to bring some things to be prepared. Here’s a list of the necessities we think you’ll want on hand:
- Gum/Mints because good breath is essential at networking events.
- Water Bottle – Denver isn’t called the Mile High City for nothing, the altitude and dry air will exhaust you if you aren’t used to it.
- Sunscreen/Lip Balm, especially if you plan on walking/biking. The sun is 50% stronger at altitude!
- Umbrella/Poncho for when Denver’s unpredictable weather takes a turn for the worse.
- Business Cards LinkedIn is great, but nothing beats the physical touchpoint that a well-designed business card provides. We really like Moo. Cards the next day!
- Notepad/Tape Recorder for taking notes or recording panels.
- Laptop/Charger this may not be for everyone, but if you plan on attending developer events or workshops, you’ll want to bring a computer.
- Phone Battery Bank for long days on-the-go using data and location services.
- Aspirin/Antacids just in case…