Here’s To New Beginnings
We’re proud to have finished out Season 2 of the Startup Capital podcast back in December 2017 with our Local Tech, Global Impact feature episode. We’ve had a fantastic time meeting some of Tallahassee’s finest movers and shakers, and we hope you’ve enjoyed hearing their stories.
Some highlights from Season 2:
- Spoke with Mayor Andrew Gillum about the future of Tallahassee startups
- Met with some impressive startup founders about scaling business
- Learned from two folks trying to bridge the divide between students and the city
- Found out how Tallahassee’s fastest growing IT company got where it is today
We’d like to thank all of our guests from seasons 1 and 2, as well as all of our listeners, partners, and supporters for helping us share the stories of Tallahassee entrepreneurship.
This year though, there’s a whole new season coming. Starting February, 2018, we’ll be releasing one episode from Season 3 each month!
On Monday, February 19th, we’re releasing episode one. After that, look forward to a new episode every third Monday of the month. This time around, we’re recording out of WFSU Studios, and we’ve even got a brand new host on the mic!
Some guests we’ve already recorded for Season 3:
- Aerial Tallahassee
- Fly Mouthwash
- One Fresh Pillow
- Frenchtown Heritage Hub
- Proof, Grasslands, Deep, Lake Tribe, & Ology Brewing
This list is just a taste of the interviews we’re planning as part of Season 3. We’re interviewing a diverse group of entrepreneurs and community leaders to uncover even more stories about Tallahassee and the people who make it work.
Want updates from the Startup Capital? Subscribe to our newsletter!